Tuesday, March 29, 2016

You should start a blog.

I've never been one for posting my life to the world. I get on Facebook every month or two, and I still don't understand Instagram or Twitter. The only blog posts I have ever written are in a private page and are more diary entries than anything else.

But recently a new friend of mine said that I should write about my journey to Cambodia. She said that other people would be inspired by the story and maybe learn from it if they decided to make the same move. More than that, she thought it would be good to document it for myself. I decided she was right.

Years from now I will look back at how naive and excited I was. In the meantime, you can all ride along through theses posts.

It will be quite an adventure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment